Complete the form below to subscribe to our e-Newsletter
The ANSWERS and QUESTIONS
to our QUIZ from the
E-NEWSLETTER Jan 2010
Let us know how you go...
IPS QUIZ/TRIVIA - QUESTIONS
LOVE, ROMANCE & RELATIONSHIPS QUIZ/TRIVIA
1. The scientific name for kissing is philematology
2. Over 34 facial muscles are involved in passionate kissing.
3. Your lips are 100 times more sensitive than the tips of your fingers.
4. The God of Love in Greek mythology is called Eros.
5. The God of love in Roman Mythology is called Cupid.
6. QTIP stands for - Quit Taking It Personally – meaning that what the other person says or does says more about them than it does about you. Your job is to be non-reactive and as compassionate as you can be and cross the bridge into their world.
7. The most famous lover in the world is Cassanova.
Giacomo Girolamo Casanova de Seingalt (April 2, 1725 – June 4, 1798) was a Venetian adventurer and author. He was so famous as a womanizer that his name remains synonymous with the art of seduction and he is sometimes called "the world's greatest lover".
There is also the legend of Don Juan as told by Lord Byron.
8. The 8 A’s that are good to do to help create a ZNZ ZONE are
Accept, Acknowledge, Admire, Adore, give Affection, Affirm, Appreciate, pay Attention
9. Te Amo is “I love you” in Latin, Spanish and Italian
10. The Song of Solomon is the book in the bible considered the most romantic.
11. Cyraneo De Bergerac wrote love letters on behalf of his friend to the fair Roxanne.
12. 1st – Paper and 25th – Silver are the traditional materials associated with those wedding anniversaries.
13. The 3 steps of the Imago Dialogue are mirroring, validation and empathy.
15. “Conflict is growth trying to happen” Harville Hendrix.
Shelton Huettig, M.A., Marriage and Family Therapist
Susie Itzstein, B.A., Psychotherapist/Educator